I Don T Know What To Do -pg115100283718

2 Replies
midnight_drift - June 22

Hi guys. I am sorry for posting again, but I am so stressed out. Okay so I got married June 12, to the father of the baby. Thing is, he is leaving june 30th, to Iraq. I am majorly stressing because he is going to be gone for a year and a half. I am crying everyday, and I don't know what to do anymore. It is going to be hard! When he left for boot camp, which was only 4 months, every time he called me he was so concerned because apparently I sounded "dead". And the thing is, he is my best friend. We tell each other everything... we are inseperable. I don't know what I am supposed to do while he is gone... I will have nothing to do. The people that were my friends in school now wont even answer my damn calls except for one person. I am so lost. No one is going to hire me for a job... but I have amazing typing skills so I figured they might because of that... but I keep getting rejected. I don't know what to do I feel like crying, AGAIN. (sorry if I was babbling..)

lilmomma88 - June 22

Girl im soo sorry! I know what you mean about him being your best friend and being unseperable. Thats how me and my boyfriend are (we live together as well). When he found out I was pregnant he left me after being so close for a year and a half it was SO hard for me I couldnt do anything, I was so depressed (plus sick-see my post in "extremely frustrated") I didn't even want to get out of bed. All I did was cry. He eventually came back 4 months later..but I'm just saying I know its tough. You'll be okay though, us women are STRONGER THAN PEOPLE THINK!! Hang in there babe!

Grandpa Viv - June 22

The crying is as much related to pregnancy hormones, though the situation is admittedly tough. Keep a smile on your face, stick by the friends who are still there for you, and advertise those typing skills as best you can. How about transcription of doctor and hospital records? They are probably going to want to hear about Word and other software, too. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?