I M 19 Pregnant And Need To Someone To Talk To

5 Replies
Laura - March 29

Hi everyone, i really need someone to talk to. I'm 19 years old and 24 weeks pregnant, initially i was in so much denial but now i've accepted it and i'm happy to be having a baby boy. Unfortunately, I fell for the worse person, he's abusive, a liar, a cheater, and to top it off a freakin criminal. I’m so scared to be going through this alone. And well...there's just so much more to the story. I don't have any friends where i'm living now and I'd just really appreciate someone to talk to, so feel free to e-mail me...I'd like to know i'm not going through this alone. [email protected]


Tiffany - March 29

welll you are not alone and i don't know what your beliefs are but i strongly suggest prayer.


Audrey - March 29

Laura- If your boyfriend is abusive, you need to get away from him now, he won't be good for you or the baby. You aren't alone, you must have family and/or friends that you can confide in. Good luck!


Anon - March 29

Laura, I am also 19. I once had a boyfriend that was very abusive to me. Not only physically, but verbally as well. He would hit me alot and call me a "wuss" if I cried. He was never supportive, and made me feel like I was worthless and unwanted. I managed to get out of the relationship because I realized the way he was treating me. I am now with a wonderful guy and we are going to be having a baby. I'm just at the beggining of my pregnancy, and I'm really excited about it. I know what it feels like to be in your situation and feel alone. Don't worry Laura, you are not alone. Please don't feel like you are trapped in that relationship because he is the father and you need to stay with him. You do not deserve to be treated the way you are being treated. If you pay attention to the news at all, you will know about the story of Scott Peterson and how he murdered his pregnant wife Laci. Please I beg you, get out of that relationship now, before you really end up hurting not only yourself, but the beautiful baby boy inside you. Talk to someone you trust about your boyfriend, it can be anyone. If he ever hurts you again you need to tell the police, because you can not let that type of behaviour continue. Keep your chin up dear. Things will get better for you and your baby. I wish you luck. If you want to, you can e-mail me at [email protected]


Cat - March 29

you need to remember this is your baby no matter what and really ask yourself if you want to raise a child around someone that is abusive you can do this by yourself it will be hard but the rewards are double


Rachel - March 29

Hey Laura. I'm 18, and when I was 16, I went through basically the same exact thing. I fell for someone who was 19, and definantly more experienced than I was. What you can do is try and get a part time job, and try and get some support from your guardian. Don't be ashamed to ask them for help because everyone makes mistakes. Try and save up at least a little money for the things that you'll really need like diapers, a small crib, a car seat, and a few other things. As soon as the baby's born, try and get a paternity test as soon as you can get one. Then, sue your boyfried(or ex boyfriend. whatever he is) for child support. He'll have no way to deny the fact that the child is his, since you'll already have the paternity test. At least then you'll have a little income. If you're in college, try to take morning cla__ses. While you're at your cla__s, pay someone( i recommend a relative. A grandparent most likely. As long as they're not mentally ill or have altimers or something)some money to watch your child. You'll have a very tight budget, but you'll make it. Good luck.



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?