I M Worried-pg119319839120

2 Replies
dab_20 - October 23

I'm 15 years old and lost my virginity to my boyfriend a couple months ago. We had s_x without using protection approximately 3 weeks ago, and I'm about 1 week late for my period. I'm extremely worried. How early do you start to have symptoms of pregnancy? What are some symptoms? Thanks in advance.

Grandpa Viv - October 24

Two weeks before your period is when you ovulate and the chance of pregnancy is highest. Signs of pregnancy include a late or light period, fatigue, unusual cramps and other PMS signs, peeing more, lotion discharge, upset gut, emotional, b___bs heavier and nipples sensitive, vivid dreams, runny nose, changes in appet_te, smells, fav. foods, acne, dizzy or nauseous moments, backache, headache and probably more. Since first time s_x can throw your cycle for a loop, maybe that is the problem, too. Get a home preg test from the Dollar Store and run it on first morning pee next weekend, dip method. Good luck!

EMMA2 - October 24

You need to test. Forget the symtpoms they vary and they don't always happen to everyone. Test on the other hand work miracously on almost everyone.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?