I Need Advice -pg119499156960

3 Replies
Linkfloydette - November 13

I have been dating my boyfriend for around four months now, and this is a long distance relationship. I live in Indiana while he lives four hours away in Michigan. I am also a senior in high school. In our last visit, which was a few days ago, we had unprotected s_x twice, and this occurred in what I now realize was my most fertile time of the month. While there is a slight possibility that I am not pregnant, I fear that I am. He wants to be there for me, but he cannot leave. What am I to do?

kendra.marie - November 13

wait to see if you miss your period. if so test otherwise seek help at a planned parenthood. & such hope it helps & don't get yourself upset. =[

Brittany - November 13

There is a chance that you are, there is a chance that your not. Wait two or three weeks and test then, good luck!

Grandpa Viv - November 13

There is only a 30% chance. Was this 15 days before your next period, the most fertile day? Keep your fingers crossed. PlanB emergency contraception can work for as much as 120 hours after the incident, so consider that option, the sooner the better. Signs may start by next weekend, but a home test must wait at least until the weekend after. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?