I Need Help -pg114979735718

3 Replies
claudia perdomo - June 8

hi every1 im 15 and might b 2 weeks pregnant im happy but not really sure bout it what can i do ! my bf well hes happy but he already has a 2 yr old dauther w/ his ex gf he says he loves me n wants to b w/ me but my parents dont really aprove of him and when should i talk to them about this????

numba1cutie6t9 - June 8

If you dont know for sure that ur pregnant then I dont think you should worry about it. Have u missed ur period yet? You can test if u have

m_alvarenga - June 8

WELL YOU SHOULDN'T TALK TO YOUR PARENT AOUT IT JSUT YET. BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID YOU "MIGHT BE" 2 WEEKS PREGNANT! FIRST FIND OUT IF YOU ARE FOR SURE THEN TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR PARENTS. AS FOR HIS EX- SHE REALLY DOSENT HAVE A SAY IN THIS SO TRY TO KEEP HER OUT DA PICTURE! :0)

Grandpa Viv - June 8

Yes, get your hands on a $4 test from the Dollar Store (ask the cashier if there is not one on the shelf). Run the test first pee the Saturday morning after you have missed a normal period. If it is positive, carry it into your mom's room and say "Mom, does this mean what I think it does?" Raising a new child will be a family project, and your parents deserve to be in on the decision making as early as possible. It's only fair. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?