I Think I M Pregnant-pg114737579118

15 Replies
GreenAngel9 - May 11

I'm on birth control pills, and the kind I take I only have 4 a year. I've only had 1 so far, and I didnt have one at all except a little spotting in February I think. I had all the signs. Now I'm not having all of them, but my mom and my counselor thinks I'm pregnant too. I'm getting a test tomorrow. And my boyfriend wants to take care of it if I am. Also lately I've been having weird dreams (daydreams too) with me having a baby girl. Does that mean anything? Should I stop taking my pills until I'm sure if I am or not? Thank you.

Bebita_Linda - May 11

yes if ur guna take a test or even think your preg stop takein pills

GreenAngel9 - May 11

do you think i should have stopped them the first time i though i was?

GreenAngel9 - May 11

can pregnancy turn a tomboy into a girly girl?

Evonna - May 11

lol, i don't think it will turn you into a girly girl but for most it'll make them much more mature. My mom was a tomboy and when she had me, she was still that tomboy but she thought very much like a mother. Hope that makes sense... = ]

GreenAngel9 - May 11

o ok lol. cuz for some odd reason i'm i guess acting more like a girl recently then before

les22 - May 11

not to be rude but it says in the info on the pack not to take if pregnant or b___stfeeding. it also seems like common sense that if you think you are preg then you dont need b/c pills.

Lillie E - May 12

in response to les22, if she doesn't know if she's pregnant or not, she shouldn't stop taking the bc. if she isn't pregnant, and she stops taking it, it doesn't mean she's going to stop having s_x, which could end up in a pregnancy. taking bc pills during the early stages of pregnancy won't hurt anything. even when your on the pill that gives you a period every month, if you miss a period the doctor tells you to wait until the next missed period to take a test.

maren - May 12

i agree with lillie E im currently 32weeks pregnant and got pregnant while on the pill. My docyor told me when i asked her about my first m,issed period that its common to miss one period while on the pill, but if i miss another to take a test. I asked her if i was pregnant would taking the pills hurt the baby she said no.something to do with the pill works because it tricks your body into thinking its pregnant. Well anyways i pretty much took the pill for the first 7 weeks i was pregnant, and im doing good and the baby is doing great.

corinne - May 12

So I just looked it up and yes the pill is 99% effective when taken correctly meaning taken everyday at the same time. If a woman is to take as a couple of hours later than when she is suppose to it can increase the chance of becoming pregnant. Which is why your suppose to take it at the same time. Such as if you miss a pill then that is when you are at the 92 percentile.So that chances of becoming pregnant is anywhere between 92=99.7% but that depends on when you take your pill ect...

Emma2 - May 12

corinne , the chances of pregnancy are not 92-90 whatver...more like 8% and less...Your wording is saying the opposite of what it really is!

corinne - May 12

Emma you understood what I said before and this is the same thing but if its confusing sorry.

corinne - May 12

What I meant is that your pill is 92-99.7% effective depending on how accurate you are on taking them. Just to clarify thank emma for catching that.

Emma2 - May 12

Corrine I understand what you mean but other will not...This is what you wrote Such as if you miss a pill then that is when you are at the 92 percentile.So that chances of becoming pregnant is anywhere between 92=99.7% but that depends on when you take your pill ect...

Emma2 - May 12

Im a catcher LOL

corinne - May 12

I'm glad you caught, Other wise people would be lookin at it a bit oddly.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?