Is It Possible -pg111513167018

4 Replies
confused101 - May 3

i had an intercourse with my girlfriend.. after two weeks, she had her period.. can she be pregnant?

To confused - May 3

If she had her period she is probably not pregnant however if you want to be sure pick up a home pregnancy test or go to a doctor and get him to do a blood test. But if she had her period she is most likely not pregnant.

katie - May 3

i really dnt think she is pregnant...mind u i had a normal period for the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy but its rare i think so dnt worry....but if she misses her next period get her to take a test anyways take care and gd luck xxx katie

john - May 4

my girl friend had her period on the 28th of march we had s_x like a week later with out a condom but i pulled out and i didnt even go that deep could she be pregnent

Audrey - May 4

John- A girl can get pregnant from pre-c_m, so it doesn't matter how deep you go or how long you stay in. If it was a week after her period started, it's likely that she's okay. But if it was a week after her period ended, she would have been in her fertile zone (days 9-16) and the chance of her becoming pregnant would have been much higher. If she has missed a period, she ought to use a home pregnancy test. Always use a condom and avoid s_x if you can during days 9-16 (day 1 is the 1st day of her period). Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?