IUD-pg114963129018

6 Replies
quinnies_mommy - June 6

Has or does anyone have an IUD? If so, how have you done with it? Do you like it? did it affect your s_x life? sorry I know this is personal.

Lillie E - June 6

i have an iud and i love it. i don't know what you mean about affecting your s_x life. i know that if you sleep with more then one person you have a higher chance of infection. they also don't want to give them to anyone who hasn't had a child because of an issue with the cervix not being open at all.

lindsayncadence - June 7

I had an IUD for 1.5 yr and i hated it it was the paragaurd gave me HORRIBLE cramps and AF so i just got it removed there is a forum on this website about IUD and lots i mean LOTS of woman on there got preggo with it !

quinnies_mommy - June 7

I was asking because I have one and I HATE it. Im in so much pain during my period, and it is also 4 times heavier...at least it feels like it. and whenever ked and I have s_x, it hurts SO bad. Like to the point where I have to stop. So I was just wondering how you guys liked it. thanks guys

iandiara - June 7

what is and iud?

maren - June 7

an IUD is an intra uterine device there are 2 types copper and mirena (this one has hormones in it) It is put into your uteris basicly to prevent pregnancy they generally dont recomend it unless you have had a child. They also dont like to put one in if your not with one person because the risk for infection with an iud is greater. THey can generally stay in for i want to say 5-10 years before it needs to replaced.

iandiara - June 8

thank you maren

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?