Jennifer 33106-pg119595602618

39 Replies
Corrie - November 24

Just to let you know...(sigh) I ended up having a wonderful Thanksgiving just to end up at the hospital yesterday... I ended up bleeding super hard and the doctors told me that there wasn't anything they can do. I guess its just not meant for me to have another. I am having a hard time with it, but just wanted to tell you that you are such a wonderful support and even though it didn't work for me AGAIN, Thanks for being so kind.

hope-31 - November 24

im so very sorry for your loss!i too have had a m/c and some days its hard and some days its easier.i would be due to have my baby now and that makes it tough.how far a long are you?

Corrie - November 24

Thanks Hope. I have been trying for a year and had a m/c back months ago, and here we go again. I don't know what is wrong with me, seriously. I mean, what could keep causing this?? I got the bfp Monday and then at the hospital they said that it just didn't take and that they were sorry. I am SO sick of this. What is wrong with me? All I can do is cry since I found out. My dh has been fabulous and so supportive, but I REALLY hoped this time would be different. I really don't know.

grow_up - November 24

I'm sorry you are going through this but don't give up! It sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy to me. The egg was fertilized which is what gave you your bfp, but never attatched to the uterus so you just continued to have what many women would just think is their period coming a few days late if they didn't know they were pregnant. Chemical pregnancy is very very common, and most women don't even know they've even had one. A woman on my ttc forum had a chemical a few months ago, and went on to concieve the next month after that. She's I believe 8 weeks now and everything is going fine. It sounds like you don't have too hard of a time getting pregnant, so keep trying once you take some time to yourself.

grow_up - November 24

btw.....I think jen ran off to eat real quick so she'll probably be back in a little bit

hope-31 - November 24

do you have children? i am still trying for my first and it sucks.i was so afraid the first two weeks i knew i was pregnant even though i was always spotting i thought it would stick.i feel like i will never know the joy of being pregnant and a mommy. i still cry too.just remember that when you think you are all alone in the struggle to concieve your not .im here

Corrie - November 24

You all are so wonderful, it makes me cry. I just was really hoping that this time, everything would be ok. I have a doctors appointment next week and they are going to see if anything is wrong or not etc. After a year of trying, that makes 2 chemical pregnancies. It just hurts so much when you get your hopes up and then to get news like that. know I need to stop and be thankful because I have been blessed with two beautiful children, 11 and 6. I was just hoping to add one more to the bunch.

jennifer_33106 - November 24

OMG CORRIE!!! I am so sorry mama!! I know what it is like to have a m/c So I feel for you and your loss. I have heard though that after a m/c women are more fertile. I am sure you are going to have another!! Everything happens for a reason and remember when you are down to nothing God is up to something. Watch you will be pregnant before you know it. And also when I had my m/c I blamed myself. i kept thinking it was something I did that caused me to lose the baby. But it wasnt. I am sure though like I said that you will get it in no time now. And if you dont then go see a doctor and you can see what exactly is going on.

hope-31 - November 24

it will happen i know it will.i just started my 2nd round of clomid and i hope to have a bfp for xmas.thats the only thing i want for xmas.your in my thoughts and lots of baby dust

Corrie - November 24

Thanks Jennifer! You know how much I have been trying for this and it sucks to have this happen again. I guess in time, when its suppose to be, it will. It's just hard. I got my hopes up SO high...I guess the doctor will be able to tell me more. So, until I start trying again, I hope you all don't mind me hanging around. I just hope that one day, I will be blessed again :(

Corrie - November 24

Thanks Hope! I appreciate it much more than you know.

Your doctor may wanna explore what is causing you to M/C also. He may start monitoring your progesterone levels. Corrie I am sure love that you will be blessed again! And dont leave. It woudnt be the same with out you!!!

Corrie we can go pick on people if it will make you feel better!! Publicly ridiculing people always makes me feel better! haha jk but not really.

Corrie - November 24

Haha, I think that was the first laugh I had today...because A.) its funny and B.) You are serious! :)

hope-31 - November 24

of course you can stay as long as you want.thats why we are all here to be supportive with a little bit of drama here and there.xoxoxo

haha Im glad you smile! Nothing like public embarra__sment to lighten the mood. Too bad you were not here today for the attack of the Easter bunny and burning poo.

Corrie - November 24

Thanx Hope! I realized what I had missed when I hadn't been on for a few days...I mean, seriously...Who posts a "If you are thinking about abortion read here" thread anyways? Ugh...Some people just are asking for trouble...but then again..It then becomes our entertainment, right? hehe

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?