Jennifer 33106-pg119647522754

6 Replies
pomny143 - November 30

Just wanted to say that your post to PB and Box was absolutely fregin great! I sue this site as a release and to make friends. We all get stupid from time to time, yet to wish ANYTHING bad on a child just proves that some pieces of shit should not be parents. Anyways, just wanted to say "YOU GO GIRL!" and if you need any back-up, I'm here! Pregnant girls unite!

PreciousBaby19 - November 30

Huh what about me? I think her post was just to BOX..

pomny143 - November 30

Sorry PB, did not mean you. Just Box. I meant that she posted it to you about Box. I am slow sometimes! lol

PreciousBaby19 - November 30

lol its alright

jennifer_33106 - November 30

Awe thanks Pomny! How are you and your baby doing? You are getting close to being in the second trimester right?

pomny143 - December 1

I am in my second tri. I am 22 weeks today! Yeah! How are you doing? Well, I hope?

jennifer_33106 - December 1

When I wrote second trimester haha I was thinking 3rd. I do not have an active brain at the momant. It seems to be dormant. haha I knew you were in the 2nd. I am a tard. 22 weeks! 5 more and you are in the final lap. Everything is going well with us here. This morning Brianna had her b___t or her leg something in my rib cage and that wasnt fun. She is a kick boxer. haha

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?