Need Your Help-pg114763160818

3 Replies
im_danielle_hi - May 14

i was wondering of anyone can help i am on cd 23 and 8 days past ovualtion and today just noticed some bleeding on my underwear and was just wondering what this means not due my af till 22nd may anoyne who can help is much appreciated thank you

Grandpa Viv - May 14

That could be implantation spotting from s_x during the week ending 5/6. A blastocyte is trying to make itself at home in the lining of the uterus. This is sometimes described as "pink and brown when wiping." Look for other early signs of pregnancy the coming week. If AF is late or light, take a home test first pee Sat 5/27. Good luck!

im_danielle_hi - May 14

does that mean i could have concieved ?

Mandy1984 - May 14

yea if its implantation bleeding then its v.possible you could be spotting, implantation bleeding is usually dark red-brownish in colour although I have read that in some cases some women have expierenced bright red spotting and HAVE been pregnant, I can only imagine how ANNOYING it must be not knowing either way!!! :( you could probably take a test around the 18th using the first responce early pregnancy test as it can be used up to 4 days before a missed period, Or you could go to your G.P and get a blood test in another 2 days (usually 10days after conception) GOOD LUCK, I HOPE U GET THE RESULTS U WANT!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?