Nerdy Girl-pg119490816268

10 Replies
durante baby - November 12

How have you been, and how is that baby and husband of yours? I read you think you may be pregnant again....Oh gosh I couldnt imagine having another baby right now....I hope you get whatever you wish for on that! Did you ever start a myspace? You should so we can keep in touch more.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - November 12

I have a myspace but forgot the pa__sword lol when i get it i will add you...and im hoping im not, my hubby tore one condom off and i guess it tore into another one and he didn't know. so the condom broke. I was ovulating thay day...i dont want to be pregnant, my period is due today, tested this morning but got a negative so im hoping for it tonight, never wanted a period so bad lol

Oh and my daughter is great...she is such a silly baby since she has been getting rid of her colic, her dad loves her to death. he is great, helping out more then ever, how are tiy, your little ones and your hubby

lol tiy is supposed to be you

durante baby - November 12

Thats good to hear that you all are doing alright. I hope you continue getting those negatives!! We are all doing GREAT!! baby is getting big already. He is laughing and is a little colicy, but not too bad. My oldest one is doing well also, he gets jealous of the baby, but really loves being a biog brother. So it is great! he sometimes forgets he has to be really careful with the baby, so we have to watch him real close with him. We will be driveing and if the baby starts crying he will say "AWW! dont be sad baby Zaiden, here eat!" and he put s his bottle in his mouth...really cute. Click forget pa__sword on myspace and they will e-mail it to you.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - November 13

Ok, I got it up lol...but what is your myspace so I can add you, mine has it private and only last name on it or e-mail...and DH only allows so many people to be added on mine...he ok'd you, so I can add you. That is so cute that he does that. My daughter tries to act like she is so old and can do everything. She is 2 months but she can turn her body around lol she loves sleeping sideways, little wiggle worm. My little girl is getting so big, time sure does go fast

durante baby - November 13

durante_baby

durante baby - November 13

Okay haha! it worked that time I couldnt get it to post...above is my myspace...That is very cure that Dh watches out for you like that. AWW! The baby is doing great. He also twist his body and has even rolled over a few times, I dont think he ment to though..lol....On sunday I had him laughing. It was so cute. he sounded more like a pig though cause he doesnt know exactly how to laugh properly, but it made it all the more funny! Add me to your myspace I hope you have pics of the baby up. I deffinately have plenty on my page for you to see.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - November 14

Oh how cute...yeah Samyera tries so hard to crawl, she don't even try rolling over...she just sticks her b___t in the air and scotches on the floor, it is so cute, then she gets mad if she don't go no where. Wasn't Durante rolling over in the hospital when he was born? You got some little rollers on your hands. How big is Zaiden getting? Sam is growing SOOO big. she was small at birth since she was the size of a big premie but she grew 5 lbs already, although she still wheres newborn clothes, 0-3 months are slightly big and 3-6 she is swimming. She is still short. She is just 22 1/2 inches long

durante baby - November 14

yea he was rolling over in the hospital, and the nurses and I kept argueing with each other, because i thought then were putting him on his belly when I was sleeping, and they thought I was putting him on his belly, ity wasnt til I caught him doing it that we realized what was going on. Yea, Dante started walking by 8 months! he was very advanced in everything. I kinda hope Zaiden doesnt move that fast, cause its scary when your 8 month old can walk arounf EVERYWHERE!! Zaiden was 7.8 when he was born and he hasnt been back to the dr since his circ. but Im guessing he is a good 12lbs now. hes a porker though! we already started mixing rice ceral with his formula because the formula just wasnt filling him up at all...I think later next month we will start spoon feeding him the rice cereal and then slowly move to the jars of baby food. I remember we started Dante on baby food at 4 months, so I think since Zaiden is a lil piggy well just slowly start weaning him over.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - November 14

ok i added you to myspace...wow! 8 months...i can't imagine sam walking that soon. she sits up on her own for a little while but i don't want her too lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?