New Here-pg119561510690

7 Replies
namelessface - November 20

What are the signs of pregnany? I think I am pregnant and scared out of my mind.

PreciousBaby19 - November 21

peeing more frequently, sore b___bs, cramping, sore nipples, veins, millk glands which are little white dots on your nipples, fatigue, feeling sick to your stomach, implantation bleeding, headaches, backaches, food cravings, constipated or heartburn, and mood swings. Most of these signs can be also related to an upcoming period. Stress can delay your period. now i suggest you just relax and if your period is late then take a test. If its negative and your period still doesn't show then take a test a week later. If its negative then go and see your doctor for a blood test. Not only that but try and use a condom next time you have s_x. Not only protects against pregnancy but an std and is good for easy clean up. goodluck and keep us updated.

Kairi_x - November 21

what signs have you been getting that you dont usually get? when is your period due and are you usually regular? xx

AddysMummy - November 21

Namelessface = DB

tish212 - November 21

this is a fake thread...so don't waste ur time answering... nameless is a regular user...read the thread mayb I joined the wrong forum post and u will see she admitted she was db...

Kairi_x - November 21

DB??? what do you mean?

AddysMummy - November 21

DB = durante baby

R__ - November 21

well there are many symptoms. morning sickness, sore b___bs, food adversions, cramping, back aches, dizziness, headaches, fatigue, best sign is a missed period. if you are having any of this i would take a test. i have read all these posts but anyways weather are not you are arguing if yo seriously need to know here is your answer. good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?