Ovulation-pg119469397418

3 Replies
Ky_la_02 - November 10

The last few months my periods have been weird... I'll have it one month and then not the next. It was normal in June, didn't come in July, came again in August not in september but did come the 25th of October. My doctor told me it's caused by stress, and will take care of itself. My question is when do I assume I'm ovulating? If the pattern continues this month and I don't get my period do I not ovulate? I always have the same pains and feelings around the time I'm expecting my period... it just never comes. I'm sorry if this is a little confusing but it confuses me! Thank you for your responces!

Brittany - November 10

All women are different. My period started when I was in 7th or 8th grade. It lasted for about 8 or 9 days and didn't come back until I was in 10th grade! After that, it came every month like clock work. When your young, things like that take time to develop and get on track. There are many reasons why your period might not come one month but comes the next, maybe your eating habits have changed or your stressed, weight loss or weight gain, working out more etc. BUT just because you don't get your period doesn't mean your not ovulating. I've heard many stories about girls getting pregnant and haven't even started their periods yet. So be careful in the future and always use protection. If your worried about irregular periods, you can try birth control. Birth control can regulate that. Good luck!

ChattyKathy - November 10

Its hard to say. Sometimes irregular periods CAN coincide with lack of ovulation, but dating your periods, alone, is not enough to determine that. If you are TTC, now is not the time to be trying. Wait until your body is functioning properly otherwise you risk miscarriage from stress anyway. If you are not, use protection always because irregular periods mean unforeseeable patterns of ovulation.

Ky_la_02 - November 10

Thank you for responding so quickly. My periods have always been normal every month since I was 13. I'll be 18 on the fifteenth so it's nothing new for me. I've been in a steady relationship for the past four years and though we aren't ttc we don't always use protection. However, thanks to your answers that will change! I don't want to be a momma yet! Thank you so much for your replies. God bless.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?