Ovulation -pg119643660215

11 Replies
PreciousBaby19 - November 30

Okay i've had so many weird and long periods that i can't seem to figure out when i'll ovulate. I'm not charting or anything, i just want a general time line for ovulation. we've been doing it like every other day and sometimes twice a day. I just can't seem to figure it out with my weird periods. anyone wanna help out with expert advise?

my last period was november 15th. and i have a longer cycle so its a bit hard...i thought maybe either the 9th of december i would be fertile or the 15th...but its a big diffference..so i dunno which one i would be ...ahhhh anyone? i can give you the info you need.

Mommy2be - November 30

Advice? Have s_x once a day!

box322 - November 30

Ahhhhhh please no dont let her ovulate!!

lol yeah mommy 2 be..lol i just wanted to see if i could perdict it a bit better... I dunno which one to go by =(

jennifer_33106 - November 30

Hey PB!! Since you have weird periods I would use OPKS and monitor your fertile signs. Also charting woudl be helpful to you to see if you are Oing at least. Also will the meds you are on help you regulate your period? I would think so!

yeah i think they will help with my period which is why i thought maybe i would ovulate sooner..but its sooo hard to tell..and we dont want to go through the trouble of doing all what we did before cause we want it to be stress free...but i just wounderin when i would probably ovulate so that i could have a better idea of when to test...either the 9th or the 15th..so i dunno.

Well in that case have lots and lots of s_x. haha Seriously. If there is nothing wrong with your husbands sperm count then BD every other day to make sure you build a strong army. haha

lol yeah. I guess i shall do that...lol...just wish i knew when the eggie was coming..lol like a timer that goes off or a countdown so that you know when the egg is coming exactly..would make life sooo much easier..

Irregular periods suck a__s juice. Before pgy that is all I ever had. Never knew when AF was gonna be there. That is the worst thing ever. I envy regular people. haha

ShoppingForTwo - November 30

Lol Kendra is the expert on this!

I envy normal people too =(

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?