Please Help-pg111446959118

3 Replies
jen - April 25

i am a week and a half late, and have all the symtoms of pregnancy.although im only 14 and im definatly not ready to raise a child.i havnt told my mom yet, and i havnt gone to a docter, because i have to find a time without my mom knowing.i dont beleive in abortion, but it seems like the only solution. is there any way to get an abortion without parental concent?

Stephanie - April 25

You are able to go to any Planned Parenthood in order to receive an abortion, but it is my advice to tell you mom. Abortion is a big decision as is having a baby. You really need to take a HPT to find out if you are truly pregnant, and if you are, you need to talk to your mom. It is surprising what kind of support you will get, even when you don't really expect it.

Grandpa Viv - April 25

jen, if you want to talk about this privately, mail me at [email protected] We need to figure out a way to get an adult involved.

Chyna - April 25

sorry sweetie but that is out of the ? no doctor will put you on a table with out a parents permissions. there's to much of a risk involved in having an abortions there's no other way of going about it YOUR STUCK!!! tell one of your parents before it's to late and your to far in your pregnancy. what you need to do is suck it up what's done is done and don't be surprised if your parents help you raise,support and love that child it's been done that why through a lot of childish mistakes from children like your self. EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OKAY.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?