Please Help-pg111497845218

5 Replies
kylee - May 1

Hey you guys im really worried soo i'd really appreciate it if you guys would give me a serious answer... thanks. ok well on january 28th me and the guy i was then together with had a coed sleep over after a dance at our friends house... we were soo tired soo he went to bed in a bed and so did i.. but i stayed up cuz i couldn't sleep. we both had all our clothes on and nothing happened i've had all normal periods except for the last one it only lasted 3 days and it usually lasts 4 to 5 days... and it bled really heavy the first 2 days then lighter the third then like nothing the fourth... and now im worried please help me i'd really appreciate it

Amy - May 1

Hi, I wouldn't worry about it. There is nothign wrong with having a period that last 3 days when it sometimes last only 4. You could go to a doctor to see if anything is medically wrong, but I wouldn't worry too much. Some periods are just different then others for no reason. It's all about the hormones and how they are that month. So nothing could be wrong, but if you want to be sure go to a doctor.

katie - May 1

well if nothin happened then your not goin to b pregnant ...and i dnt think theres anything wrong with you as such u just had a period tht ended a bit early thts all but if u want to make sure go and see your doctor take care xxx katie

Kylee - May 1

well i'lve had my last 3 periods and im suposed to have my next one tomorrow sooo do you think im pregnant i took a test today and it came out negative

kylee - May 1

you guys im really nervous soo i'd appreciate a response

Cheryl - May 2

Kylie, I'm sure you will be fine. You don't need to stress yourself. Stress can cause your period to be late. Just relax. If you did not do anything then you are not pregnant so don't worry yourself sick. xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?