Please Help-pg119659921742

4 Replies
basketball-freak - December 2

ok, so i just posted a question, and it was pretty choppy for the fact i havent slept in almost two days. what i meant to say was, we had protected s_x one to two weeks after her period, and after we had s_x her period was late by almost 3 weeks. she was a virgin and i just need help with advice or something. like i said she always had tender br___ts for some reason, but lately she has had constant headaches and yesterday she had felt sick with a stomache headache and sore throat. once again any help would be greatly appreciated, for the fact the im freakin out and havent slept in what seems like forever....

Grandpa Viv - December 2

Go get some sleep. basket-case. She is most likely suffering from upset hormones as a result of first s_x. It is true that a woman is most fertile days 8-16 of a 28 day cycle, but you did use protection. I am a__suming that you did not have unprotected penetration before or after the condom part. To rea__sure yourselves, go buy a home pregnancy test at the Dollar Store for a buck or two and have her use it first pee in the morning, dip method. Good luck!

thank you so much. i have a minor case of insomnia, so the even the littlest strees can keep me up all night. but im just so stressed because im on varsity basketball, with practice 6 days a week, both of my parents are dieing, and im worried to death about my possible pregnant girlfriend. i remember checking the condom to see if it broke, i squeezed it and nothing came out, but i do remember this bubbly little piece of fluid on my index finger, it was so small but i didnt take a close look at it... i dont know what im even talking about but i just cant seem to to stop stressing.

and its hard to get a pregnancy test when you still have to have your parents drive you around, let alone after getting it trying to find a place to take it where no parents would find out.

Grandpa Viv - December 2

Your school nurse or guidance will have pregnancy tests, and they are accustomed to panics such as yours. A pregnancy test is best taken using first pee in the morning. It takes only three minutes, and I a__sume your girlfriend has private use of the bathroom for that long. If not she can pee in a jar and test dip method later.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?