PLEASE HELP -pg111498603818

2 Replies
bETH - May 1

I'm only 15 and I think i'm pregnent!!! I had unprotected s_x wif my boyfriend twice without protection when we wer drunk. My period is never ever early or late but this time it came 6 days after i had s_x which was 7 days early. It was only a few blobs of brown blood and didnt bleed at night at all. If I am pregnent it would be 4 weeks and last night i noticed going to the toilet A LOT like every half an hour or 1 hour. sometimes even less! I was also constipated last night and felt sick. i was also very tired and i have been for the past week. I have had loads of mood swings recently, being relly grumpy, starting fights and the next minute id be happy, laughing. PLEASE HELP!

kylee - May 1

beth, the bleeding you could have experienced 6 days after s_x was probably implantation bleeding... meaning when the egg and the sprem meet to form the baby... now im not a doctor but seeing since you only bled a couple drops thats what it sounds like...also if i were you i would go buy a pregnancy test or i would go to get a blood test because blood tests usually work better and planned parenthood ususally does them for free and confidentually good luck keep me posted if you need to chat you can email or im me on aol at [email protected] or aim at blondbabi788

Grandpa Viv - May 1

It sounds quite possible. One course of action is to see your school nurse or guidance - they have pregnancy test in their desk. Don't delay - a fetus has to have prenatal vitamins and checkups to be born healthy. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?