Pregnant -pg114804113518

2 Replies
kaydee - May 19

I am 15, and just recently lost my virgint_ty on 2weeks ago on friday, then last week on fri,sat,sun,monday my bf and i had s_x with a condom. but i dont know if i had broken or anything in the time on our intercourse. when i got home i started getting really hungry all the time, Weird,sharp pains going all through my stomach and just recently got a sore back, and been really tired when going to skewl on the bus n not gettin alot of sleep. is there a possibaility i may be pregnant or unlikely?

Emma2 - May 19

You should really look at the post "those who dont know who pregnancy happens" ....you need to understand how you get pregnant amd how long it actually takes to show symptoms.

Grandpa Viv - May 19

IF: your period is due in the next few days and you lost your virginity two weeks ago without a condom, then there is a chance you are pregnant. That first time would have been during your fertile window, with the signs you describe likely to start a week later. You could take a home test first pee Sunday morning, but it would be better to wait until the following weekend if you want less chance of a false negative. Visit http://www.ppowb.org/gv/signs.htm for more and good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?