Pregnant -pg119497975869

9 Replies
baybaylove - November 13

its been a week and 3 days since i've had unprotected s_x and idk if i'm just being parniod but these past 3 days i been waking up very nausea and one of the days i actually threw up. its too soon to tell if anything right? if i take a test id probably be neg. right?

kendra.marie - November 13

whne was ur last period like the first day of it. do u have regular period or not? these things help. your probably parnoid & if u are it can push ur period off calm down & relax

baybaylove - November 13

my last period was oct 28th. but my periods havnt been normal these past few months sum are shorter than others i've gotten it twice in one month, they've been really messed up.

Brittany - November 13

Was October 28th the day your period started or the day it ended? If the 28th was the day it started, your approx. conception date was two days ago. So your probably not pregnant. If your worried about irregular periods, you could go on birth control, that would probably regulate it. Maybe your coming down with the flu or something or maybe your worrying so much about being pregnant, that it's making you throw up. Best of luck!

baybaylove - November 13

oh sorry my bad it was the last day of my period. the first day was oct. 24th. =/ my friend wants me to take a test tonight but idk, ?

Brittany - November 13

If the first day of your last period was October 24th, you probably concieved around November 7th. If you took a pregnancy test now, it would probably show negative because you would almost be 3 weeks (I don't think thats enough to show the hormone in your urine yet). Did you have unprotected s_x the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th of november? You should wait a week or two to test. It would be a waste of money to buy a test and take it tonight...just my opinion. Good luck.

baybaylove - November 13

i had unprotected s_x the 3rd. so maybe im just getting the flu. i feel extremely tired and light all of a sudden too. it just came on me like a few mins ago.

Grandpa Viv - November 13

There is definitely a possibility that you are pregnant from an ovulation that was a few days earlier than standard. Tired, feelings of nausea and dizziness. compute. Look also for more peeing, lotion discharge, very ga__sy, diarrhea, appet_te, smells, foods, emotions, runny nose, b___bs, acne, dreams, and cramps all where different from normal PMS in timing or intensity. Try a Dollar Store test Nov 24 and again a week later, first morning pee. Good luck!

baybaylove - November 13

okay so i just went to the bathroom, and when i pulled down my panties thre was a werid discharge it was very white and kinda lotiony! im nervous. i mean i know wat comes along with having s_x buts its just the fact of telling my parents and i'm suppost to be finishing school by january and i was just starting to get my life back together. =[

Grandpa Viv - November 13

Your nearest Planned Parenthood will answer to 1-800-230-PLAN. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?