Pregnant -pg114672148518

1 Replies
reiri - May 4

last month, i freaked out for about a week because my period was late and i thought i was pregnant. since i never mark down what day my period actually starts, i started to worry. then, at the peak of my worries, my period started. usually, my period is really heavy. it was heavy last time but i couldn't helping thinking that my period is probably MORE heavier than that.. i wasn't too sure. now this month, since i marked the day of my last period, i expect my period to be starting around the 9th of this month. buuut, about a few days ago, i woke up and looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that i looked like i put on some serious weight! (well, noticeable weight from my eyes) my stomach was sticking out and i couldn't help thinking, that i might be 2 and 3 weeks pregnant ! (the last day i did it was Feb. 21) i stopped eating as much as i was and it looks like my stomach went down, but it's still sticking out. i pushed it in with my hands to see if i could feel anything.. but i really couldn't tell. i even sucked in my stomach and it seems to be pretty thin (like that guy in stephen king's adapted movie "thinner"), but.. could i still be pregnant? ow.. my stomach kind of hurts with all the pushing in i've been doing.. i'm really tight on money, but i thought about buying a pregnancy test tomorrow. i don't have any wierd food cravings, aches, naseua and i dont have to run to the bathroom or anything like that. it's just that my stomach looked like it got huge overnight, and though my diet (going on 3 days now) seems to be working.. i'm still wondering if might just be thinking to much?? i hope my stomach will go down completely after my period comes...(hopefully) one more question: if i take the test when is the best time to test? before or after my period??

waffles - May 4

test whenever your period is due. are you ttc

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?