Scared-pg119438181021

17 Replies
buubblebabt - November 6

Okay i've had 2 irregular periods and i haven't been sick until now which is like week 12 since i've had s_x and i have taken a pregnancy test it came out negative but i dnt understand having these symptoms.... i am very confused can someone please help me

kendra.marie - November 6

are you on bc anything are you trying for a baby or not & what symptoms do you have?

Grandpa Viv - November 6

A negative pregnancy test at 14 weeks means you are not pregnant. You need to visit a doctor and ask to be checked for ovarian cyst. Good luck!

goingtobefamous - November 6

we are in the same boat the last two "periods" have been irregular for me...took an EPT on week 4 or 5 which was BFN had symptoms up until about week 6 and then they started to kinda go away. i get light headed every now and again had maybe 2 waves of nuasea and some adominal cramping. i would be on about week 9 and just got over my 2nd irregular cycle.

buubblebabt - November 7

i'm getting sick in the mornings,moodswings,backaches,and headaches

buubblebabt - November 7

i'm getting sick in the mornings,moodswings,backaches,and headaches its not that easy for me to go to the doctor because i'm 14 and my mom will kill me and no i dnt want a child and i'm scared and i dnt know what to do

youngmoma1 - November 7

im going through the same thing im only 17 and i havent had any periods for 2 months but my test came out negative. i have a strong feeling that i may be pregnant

Grandpa Viv - November 7

Bubbles, when was that pregnancy test? Could you have taken it too soon, like right after the first irregular period? Another possibility is that you got pregnant recently. Have you been having s_x right along? When did the symptoms start. You might better take another test. Myspace grandpaviv. Good luck!

buubblebabt - November 7

it was taking like 2 weeks ago after my irregular period and monday i'm thinkin i had some spottin it went a way no i haven't had s_x in like 2 1/2 months i've just started gettin sick and this is scary 4 me

jezebel1018 - November 7

its entirely possible that your cycle is just a little messed up. at your age it is not uncommon. hell at any age it happens every once in awhile. perhaps there is a clinic by you that can treat you without your mother present. legally they have to protect you confidentiality unless you are a danger to youself. at least in the US. good luck.

Grandpa Viv - November 7

Bubbles. I think your best bet is to take one more pregnancy just to make sure you are not pregnant. Then ask your mom to take your temperature because you are not feeling right, followed by ask for a doctor appointment to figure out why you are feeling out of sorts. You may have a bug, you may have a hormone uspet, but it needs looked after. Good luck!

buubblebabt - November 7

so u are sayin that my periods is causing all of this its a bit crazy to me

Grandpa Viv - November 7

I don't know, but you are sick enough you need to see a doc. Good luck!

goingtobefamous - November 8

i also took that EPT a few days after my irregular period stopped. I havent taken a second one though. my bbs cramp up every now and again but i just cant tell if its my chest or my actual bbs but they dont seem any bigger or anything. plus i have been have ALOT of clear watery CM.

AddysMummy - November 8

My advice? See a doctor, cause if you are not pregnant you certainly should speak to someone :) Good luck!

TeenMom,now Grandma - November 10

I was just wondering if you have gone to a doctor/clinic yet to get a check up and see what is wrong?

buubblebabt - November 11

no i haven't been to the doctor or clinic i'm too afraid to go

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?