Baby Dropping -pg111940655018

1 Replies
Sara - June 21

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I've been feeling pain in my lower abdomen when I stand up or walk. Kind of like a pressure and I was wondering if this was normal or does it mean I might have the baby early?

Sabrina - June 22

I guess 32 weeks is the norm for such pressure. I have read a few posts now where women was having mild to severe pelvic pressure and cramping. I too, began to cramp and get a lot of pressure at 32 weeks. It felt as though she was going to fall out. I discussed it with my Dr. and they did a cervical check using the ultrasound machine and noticed my cervix had shortened a little since the initial measurement of my cervix. Because of my symptoms and the change in my cervix I was put on strict bed rest and told that I needed to make it to 37 wks... ( it seemed I might be in danger of perterm labor) I'll have to admit, bedrest only lasted two days and it only seemed to make me feel worse, so I took myself off of bedrest (by no means am I supporting this, if your Dr tells you bedrest, I would listen! It just didn't seem to be helping me) and am now at 38 weeks! I feel as though I'm ready to b__w! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come soon little baby! Anyways, to sum up Sarah... the pressure you feel sounds like its pretty normal. I would try to relax and put your feet up a little until your next Dr's appointment and then mention it to them. I'm sure they'll tell you that you have nothing to worry about, but it's best to let them know and the extra rest you'll get before then can never hurt! If putting your feet up and resting isn't helping and you don't feel right waiting, however long, till your next visit -give them a call! At the very least they'll ease your mind.. and perhaps even have you come down to get looked at real quick. Best of luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?