Baby Movement -pg116864231853

4 Replies
humairaa - January 12

Hi, i m due on feb 1st and at night vey difficult to sleep which is very obvious y. well since 1 day i m not feeling any baby movement as i felt last couple weeks, is it becasue the baby is getting bigger and not much space for the baby to move? Did anyone had this situation in their last days of pregnanacy? plz let me know asap

NICOLE - January 12

i am due feb 6, i am not getting much mov't either. i feel little sqirms once in a while. dr said that baby is bigger and starting to settle before labor. if you are really freaked, call you DR, i am sure it is normal. are you feeling ANY mov't???

humairaa - January 12

Actually i just saw my doctor on 10 of jan and she checked the hearth beat and everything and seems fine, it's my first child and i get nervous very easily, it's not like that i m not feeling anything at all it's just less movement and very soft kicing that i m feeling.

Bailey2786 - January 12

I feel less movement also.. I am almost 36weeks! they did an ultra sound last week and I can tell why I don't feel much... he looked like he couldn't move even if he wanted to! his face was pushed up against my placenta... ha... I think its normal to feel less movement the closer you get!

humairaa - January 12

Thanx alot ladies, you really helped me alot :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?