Back Pain-pg119610286815

5 Replies
konicax978 - November 26

how come i can't sit down longer than 20 min.? i get these pain on my left side of my ribs? why?

Buffi R. - November 26

I don't know what causes it, but I've had a similar pain on my right side for the entire 3rd trimester. It's about half way down my back, just to the right of my spine. It's worse when I sit for long periods, especially in the car. Heating pads work sometimes, but not always. I also found that using a pregnancy wedge-like pillow under my belly when I lay on my side helps. I'm almost 36 weeks.

jenna32 - November 27

same here!no matter what position

tracielee - November 28

i have the same pains.... and the only thing i've found to help prevent them is in doing some yoga. there is one pose in particular called the cat pose. it helps stretch out your back. i know how you feel though cause it's like you can't stand OR sit for too long without feeling some sort of pain!!

Brendansmom - November 28

I had the exact same pain on my right side during my first pregnancy. It started half-way through and was the worst pain that I had ever felt. The only thing that helped was physical therapy.

Faye84 - November 29

its because your baby is all scrunched up in there. Try sitting on one of those exercise b___s, That does wonders.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?