Breastfeeding-pg119492146690

2 Replies
evae777 - November 12

i will be br___t feeding but still need to buy bottles, any experienced mom's know what kind of baby bottles to buy? i noticed there are some really expensive and cheap ones but don't know the difference. is one better for the baby as far as for their gums, teeth, etc. any recommendations will be appreciated

LIN - November 13

I can't say from experience, but here's my approach to the question. I went to Amazon, Epinions and any other website I could think of where people can leave reviews for products. I checked out which ones have the best reviews. For baby stuff, it seems that Amazon, Babies R Us and Target have a lot more reviews than Epinions. The more reviews there are for a product, the more seriously you can take the rating. For bottles, I personally decided on the Evenflo cla__sic gla__s bottles. Several of the reviews I read recommended the Gerber orthodontic nipples with them, so I picked up a few of those. I also bought some plastic bottles to use when travelling. I'm still not sure what b___st milk storage containers to use. I was hoping to use gla__s, but I can't seem to find any. I haven't yet had a chance to try them out, though, since my bub is only a few weeks old. Anyway, that's my 2c.

lily10 - November 13

I am b___stfeeding my 4 month old and I use the playtex drop ins nursing system. At first my dd would only take the latex orthodontic nipple, now she does great with the natural latch slow flow nipple (they are the nipples that the bottles come with). I found that sticking to a slow flow nipple has worked great because she still has to work to get the milk just like at the b___st. Another great thing about the playtex drop ins original nurser is that they are BPA free and pretty affordable.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?