Can Someone Help-pg116881674663

4 Replies
Lady_tee - January 14

I'm one centimeter dialated and I'm having these intese Braxton Hicks contractions. When I go to the restroom everytime I wipe since my 35 week check up there has been mucous with blood in it. Is it my mucous plug or is it just from the internal exam?

sapi - January 14

Is it brownish in color or more like bright red? If it's brownish it's probably from your internal-same thing happened to me.

Lady_tee - January 14

ITS MORE OF A RED

lenae - January 14

call your doctor first thing in the a.m. and tell him/her what color and how long you've been bleeding, hopefully its just from your exam but in case it isn't he/she needs to be aware of this and can rea__sure you as well.

Tammy276 - January 14

if it is just tinged with a bit of blood, it is probably just your mucus plub coming out....and you could walk around for weeks being dialated, so don't get your hopes up about being 1 cm.......or the intense BH contractions..I'm only 29 weeks and have been getting intense ones for the past few weeks...If you are concerned about the discharge, just call your doc. and they can always ease your mind, but if your not bleeding all day long and you only notice it when you go to the bathroom, it probably isn't too much to worry about...it is possible it could be a uti also

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?