Early Labour-pg110567191918

4 Replies
mandy - January 13

i'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and i want to induce my labour. I know that i can't do it now without guaranteeing my baby's safety, so what i was wondering is if anybody knows when i can start trying to induce it and how i can do that.

Christine - January 14

Your baby can be considered full term(safe) at 37 weeks...I have a friend that had her son at about 31 weeks..he is doing fine but is physically behind due to her having him so early...he is just starting to sit up on his own now...hes about 7 months...he also had to stay in the hospital for almost 4 weeks after birth...wait..even sometimes at 37/38 weeks the baby still needs more time...I'm 27 weeks today..my third...and cannot wait..I count the days...but I know before 37 weeks is really not healthy so I'll wait as long as she stays in there...good luck

belgian - January 14

I agree! I am about to go into my 39th week and I cant tell you how anxious I am to see my little one! But I want to play it safe...the natural way..When hes ready hes ready! We'll see!

cathy - January 14

Keep him in the oven until he's finished cooking!!

Naomi - January 16

My first born was due on July 4th I ended up having him on June 17th, they gave me a shot to help develop his lungs faster due to the fact that I had gone into premature labor so many times and the medication only worked to stop it for a few days and then onto another. My second was due christmas day and I ended up having him on dec 7th, I was walking around 5 cm dialated for a week. My point is this when the baby is ready he will come, even if it is a little early. Let him decide when he is ready to make his entrance into the world!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion