Had My Baby -pg115041318118

3 Replies
San - June 15

...8 days early on the 13th. I went to the hospital Monday afternoon because I was leaking and they kept me overnight hoping I would start contracting on my own..which I didn't. So they induced me at 730 the next morning and by 2 I was still only 1 cm dilated and the dreaded "c-section" was brought up. Guess that scared me into contractions as they started not long after that. By 4 I was asking for an epidural which I got but it didn't work. It was hard and it sucked but at 6:24 I had my baby Hannah...8lbs and 21". Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!!

GraphxGirl - June 15

Congrats on your new baby !!!!

krc - June 15

I gotta ask...do you tear, get cut, or neither? And did you go to the bathroom while pushing? I am paranoid about those 2 things happening to me !! If they cut you, did you feel it? Did it hurt?

San - June 15

krc- I had a small tear that took 3 st_tches. With my first pregnancy I got an episiotomy and didn't feel it due to an epidural. I didn't go to the bathroom while pushing, I went tons the couple of days before...your body tends to empty itself out. Don't worry about any of those things...you are seriously just so happy to be having your baby and so close to holding him/her that nothing else matters! GL to you :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion