HELP -pg119142985547

2 Replies
Brooke235 - October 3

I am actually one week away from being in my third trimester but I wanted to ask the question in here anyway. When I get up to walk I literally feel like my insides are just going to fall out. It almost feels like I have been doing tons of crunches but I only feel the soreness very low. My little girl has been laying low since day one so I wasn't sure if it was just cause she is so low or if it is something I should ask my dr about. It is not a constant pain just a little soreness when I get up to walk

Pearl - October 3

I have had the same thing with this pregnancy (my third-35 w 4 d). My little boy has been beating me up since I felt the first movements...My doctor said it's just an active baby. Sorry I can't help.

Nurs2b21 - October 3

I am very sore too around my pubic bone and that area. my doctor said it's because the baby is low. My aunt said she carried her little girl really low the whole pregnancy and she was really sore. I'm sure it's just pressure and of course the relaxin makes all the muscles softer during pregnancy. Ask your doctor just to be safe but I think it's normal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?