Hemroids-pg112268958618

3 Replies
Lou - July 29

I am in my 34th week and for the first time I have hemroids. It is very painful and uncomfortable. Everything at the store says that you need to consult your doctor before using it if you are pregnant. Has anyone had this and asked their doctor if it was okay to use before? I bought those PreperationH wipes.

Sonia - November 12

Yes it is very painful I am 34 weeks pregnant myself and I suffer a great deal. It is ok to use preparationH, anasol, protofoam... but for me it didn't help much so far. I find that warm sitz bath with salt helps a bit. Good luck...

Hemi Girl - November 13

You can also keep the preperation H in the fridge- just helps to keep swelling down and gives a little more relief. I have had them for a while also- feels like my baby is going to come out of my rear end instead! Good luck!

Heather - November 15

Another type of wipe that you can use are Tucks wipes. I used them after delivering my first child. I had one external hemrroid and the Tucks pads were cooling and didn't even irritate all of the st_tched that I had. Hope you feel better soon

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion