How Do You Know -pg117072362758

4 Replies
xoxticiaxox - February 5

I just read in someone else thread that the baby has to turn? Im 30 weeks, how do I know of the baby has turned or not?

lilnikki_0384 - February 5

I was able to tell that my baby was head down by the movements. I felt harder hits up top and lighter hits down lower. Like the punching under belly b___ton and kicks by the ribs. Then on an ultrasound also. She has been head down since about 31-32 wks. I am now 40wks 2d. Good luck!!

xoxticiaxox - February 5

Aww, your going to have a baby very soon. Im very happy for you. I hope you have a great delivery. I think she has turned. I keep getting kicking in my ribs, so hopefully. Thanks bunches xoxoxox

Tammy276 - February 5

I was able to tell she turned by her sticking her feet under my ribs all day long... I felt it already around 29 weeks and my doctor confirmed it at my 32 week appt. when she checked me and said she could feel baby's head...... By the time you are 32-34 weeks, usually the doctor can tell if the baby is head down or breech by feeling your belly....but if you are getting kicked in the ribs then it is a good indication that the baby has turned.

baby#1 - February 5

I just had my last u/s before baby is due (33 weeks), baby was head down deep in the pelvis. I hadnt really noticed him turn to begin with but his movements did become much stonger at my ribs and below my b___st bone the last couple weeks. I just thought he was getting bigger, and at over 5 pounds already he certainly is.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?