How Do You Know -pg114928241818

5 Replies
nikol - June 2

How do you know when your baby has dropped?

Jenn2 - June 2

honestly....I have no idea. I did not think my baby had dropped until my doctor told me yesterday that she was sitting really low.

lindsay - June 2

i feel lik ei've been carrying low my whole pregnancy , but i bought a new tank top for summer a couple of weeks ago and this past week my stomach hangs out the bottom, lol... and it does the same in the other 2 maternity shirts that still (or i guess, used to) fit me... i look so ridiculous! :-) so i am a__suming she's dropped a bit, but it's my 2nd preg and i've heard that women don't always drop 2nd time around...i'm 39 w 2d , by the way.

maren - June 2

well the reason i knew i droped was because i can feel the babies head hitting on the inside of my pelivis. Its a bit uncomfy but thats how i know its down there. and at my appointment yesterday the cdoctor said that yep the baby has dropped and she could feel the babies head when she did my internal.

Roary - June 2

My belly suddenly looked lower and I could breathe properly when I went up a flight of stairs. Also, I stopped feeling the baby crush my lungs. When I had an ultrasound recently, it was confirmed that baby's head was engaged--so low that the doctor could barely perform a weight a___lysis. I would say, keep a look out for a change in your belly profile and increased pelvic discomfort and/or urination.

Lorikap - June 2

I learned at my last appt. (36 weeks) that the baby's head was about as far down as it could go without being dilated. So I guess this qualifies as having dropped! I didn't really notice when it happened. But once I thought about it, by ribs have hurt a lot less and I've had to pee a lot more. Oh and when I sneeze...yea, trouble.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?