Is It Safe -pg112200316918

3 Replies
Jennifer - July 21

What are the "rules" so to speak about traveling late in pregnancy. My boyfriend wants me and him to with his dad to his brother around my 36th or 37th week. We will be traveling from central Arkansas to Jacksonville, Fl. Im pretty sure its not a good idea..by the way we'll be driving. He seems to think its ok. Any advice?

S. - July 21

I would say not to do it, and all the similar threads on here get answered the same way. I fyou go into early labor, where will the nearest hospital be and who will be your Dr.? they wont have any info on you, or u on them, and they may not take your health insurance. what if theres a complication- you could wind up in another state in a hospital for weeks. Bad idea...

-m - July 22

I agree with S. Traveling that late in your pregnancy is a really bad idea. Especially that far away. I would stay home. If you wan't, ask you doctor about it, s/he will probably tell you the same thing.

Jennifer - July 22

That's what I thought too. I was talking to my boyfriend about it last night and I think he finally understands that it's just not logical. Thanks for the advice.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion