Labor Signs -pg119308876623

3 Replies
angeev - October 22

I know if your water breaks or contractions come that is kind of obvious that you should be headed to the hospital. But is there anything else that might show labor will be coming soon? For example, I don't pee more than normal and my friend said about a week before labor I will go 20 times per day, and I've heard other say that about a week out I will be so super tired no matter how much sleep I get. And I just have to get this out...I HATE THAT THE BABY MOVEMENT BECOMES SO LESS FREQUENT AND DIFFERENT AT THE END. I worry so much more. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!!

angeev - October 22

Oh, and I also heard that you feel prea__sure down there in the v____al area ahead of time too. They're probibly all wives tales, I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO GET HERE I AM LOOKING FOR EVERY POSSIBLE SIGN!

Tory1980 - October 22

Any bleeding of any kind, cramping that appears constant or regular (menstrual) can be a sign of labour. They don't have to be strong enough to take your breath away. Backache is also a good indicator if you haven't suffered from it before. Never heard of the peeing more or the tiredness and I have had three babies and a fourth on the way. Some women just have a 'feeling' they are going to go into labour or that something isn't quite right. Some people will say you will 'empty your system' and have loose BM's for a few days but this doesn't always happen. Good luck!

angeev - October 22

Thanks Tory! I guess we are all just kind of winging it. they always say "you'll know" but that doesn't mean we will. I appreciate your reply.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion