Lactating-pg111419753918

5 Replies
Karen - April 22

I am 32 weeks along and have a question. When is or do your br___t start to lactate. Is there a given time frame when this happens? Nothing is happening to me as of yet.

Stephanie - April 22

You can start to express colosturm pretty much throughout your pregnancy, at least I could. (the clear stuf) Your milk will come in a day or two after your baby is born. Your b___sts will engorge, and I remember it being pretty painful, and then your milk will come in. Hope this helps!

Lyn - April 22

I am 38 weeks and I just now started lactating. So it can happen anytime!

Briana - May 6

I am 30 weeks along and started lactating. Again, it can happen anytime.

SARAH - May 7

I'm 30 weeks along, and started leaking many weeks ago. Oddly I haven't noticed it as much the last couple weeks.

Karmalina - June 21

I have lactated since week 20, b___st pads are my friends! If you don't want to b___st feed, when your milk comes in use frozen cabbage leaves, you will smell like cabbage but you will feel bettter. If you are b___stfeeding, make sure you get and ask for all the help you can get!!!! This is my second baby and we are pumping all the way, my first little one could not latch on, frustrating, and shy since it was my first. If you need to pump get an electric pump, manual are frustrating and you will feel like a cow.... Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion