Leaking Fluid-pg119306652220

3 Replies
nicole12 - October 22

I will be 37 weeks on Wednesday and I think that I may be leaking some fluid; This started on Friday. I went to the doctor last week and was told that I do have some extra fluid, but not much. I have my weekly appointment tomorrow. Can I wait until tomorrow or should I call the doctor?

Tory1980 - October 22

If it was me, no. I would be off to L&D to get checked over to make sure it's not your waters. Until 37 COMPLETED weeks you are considered pre-term so extra fluid or not you need to make sure all is well. If it is nothing then worry over but better to be safe than sorry. Good luck!

Krissy25 - October 22

It could be a sign that your water is about to break completly, that is what happened to me. I had a little leaking and before i could do anything about it my water broke all over the place, what a mess. I'd go ahead and get checked out, this may be your lucky day.

Heather - October 23

I would get checked out. My water broke at 35 weeks and it was just a little leak but it is dangerous to go more than 24 hours with ruptured water because of infection. I would defnitely call your doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?