Prenatal Vitamin-pg119423655448

5 Replies
evae777 - November 4

Hi everyone, just wanted to know what brand of prenatal vitamins you are taking and how to know which ones are most effective??

alirenee86 - November 5

Hi Evae...I've been taking Duet DHA...I think they're great. It's one prenatal vitamin and one omega-3. They're easy on my stomach and just seem to be really good.

DaBonkElsMe - November 5

I have been taking Select OB - I love them b/c the hcan be chewed and I gag when I swallow pills. I have looked up their contents (can't really rememebr now) and noticed most prescription prenatals are pretty similar! Starting in this last trimester, I have added Expecta - which is a Omega-3/ DHA suppliment. If I had thought about it, I would have started those a long time ago since I don't eat fish, but better late than never!

sarah21 - November 5

I've been taking the Synergy prenatals found on vitacost.com. They have a ton of different vitamins and minerals, and high quality things like ester c and chelated iron so they are more easily absorbed by the body.

Buffi R. - November 6

I take Prenate Elite vitamines, prescribed by my OB so I get them through my mail order pharmacy and insurance covers them. They have all the required nutrients, but what I like is they have a thin coating so you don't smell & taste all the nastiness when you swallow them.

jenna32 - November 6

any extra vitamins will probably be fine and work well,as long as there's not too much vitamin A. i was only taking one a day womens in my first trimester and then switched to equate prenatal ones, i refused to pay 20$+ for materna just because it's a brand name,lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion