What To Expect-pg111891071218

3 Replies
Kat - June 16

I am 21 Weeks pregnant and i was just wondering what to expect in my third trimester? I already feel the baby move and kick and i already know that i am having a boy. I just wanted to know is there anything else exciting that i have to look forward to. I know everyone says in the 3rd timester is when i am going to feel more pain of being pregnant. Anything else i should know?!

amanda - June 16

well the movements change the further you get, at 21 weeks i felt the occa__sional thump of a hand or foot, but now that i'm 32 weeks my entire stomach moves and rolls. it is definatly not the same as what you are feeling now! while it is amazing, and makes me smile, it can be painful and annoying. Things start getting really uncomfortable I think is the best way to put it. and if you don't have heartburn, i would say you will once the baby really starts squashing everything! the rib pain is the worst for me, it takes my breath away, and she just won't move down (i have a short midsection and am carrying pretty high still). i keep reminding my self its an adventure, and will be worth it in the end.

Kathy - June 16

I'm at 31 weeks, you'll definitely feel the baby move a lot more. It's quite fascinating. With me, I am experiencing frequent "Braxton hick's contractions, which is a sign of preterm labor for me. So now i'm just resting a lot more and drinking my 10-12 gla__ses of water a day as the doctor's recommended. I'm sure you'll get excited when you feel your baby kick a lot stronger. Just remember every pregnancy is quite different. Always check with your doctor if something is not your norm. :)

NELLY - June 16

I AM SO MISERABLE I AM IN MY 8TH MONTH AND I HAVE HAD PAINFUL CONTRACTIONS AT TIMES THEY ARE REGULAR AND UP TO 6 AN HOUR. NAUSEA HAS COME BACK AND CONSTANT BACK PAIN AND A HUGE INCREASE IN DISCHARGE (SORRY TMI) URINATING ALOT MORE I HAD TO GET UP 9 TIMES FROME WHEN I WENT TO BED TIL I GOT UP THIS MORNING.I HAVE BECOME VERY EMOTIONAL. THE BABYS MOVEMENTS ARE NOT JUST KICKS ANYMORE THEY ARE MORE LIKE FLIPS AND SOMERSAULTS AND CAN BE VERY PAINFUL. I AM SO EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME AND VERY WEAK AND VERY HUNGRY.I NEVER HAD ANY OF THIS MISERY WITH MY FIRST BABY I AM SO READY FOR THIS LITTLE ONE TO GET HERE.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?