Could I Be Pregnant Again -pg119540279024

2 Replies
Fatima - November 18

I have the Mirena IUD since 3 months after having lo. And for the first months i was spotting constantly, then after 6 months it stopped and i only got my period every 2 or 3 months, lasted for around 8 days with very light period. Now Im so worried because I havent gotten my period in like 4 months and a half. The last time I had s_x was last days of september and I did a hpt last week which came out negative. But Im still worried because there is no sign of af. I have been having very mild cramping on and off for more then a month now. About 2 weeks ago I had a very thick discharge, i would wipe (sorry if tmi) and I could feel the mucus stretching out. I just finished treatment around 3 weeks ago for a bacterial vaginosis and had a pap smear done, I dont know if the gyno would have noticed if I would have been pregnant. Im really confused as to the texture of the mucus, I was reading that when you ovulate it gets really stretchy but Im not sure how to describe how mine was, it felt stretchy but it was also very thick... What do you gals think????

sterlinberlin05 - November 18

I'm pretty sure your doctor would have noticed because I think when you get pregnant your cervix changes colors slighty so they would have seen that. Did you ask your doctor about it? I didn't think that there was anyway at all really to get pregnant with an IUD. But when it doubt don't go binge drinking or anything until you know for sure! Good luck though!

another Karen - November 19

I don't know what this means, I just wanted to mention that my dh was concieved while his mother had an iud. He was born healthy and they had to go looking for the iud. So anything can be possible

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion