June 2007 Babies Amp Mommies Happy St Patrick S Day

34 Replies
newbaby2009 - March 10

70 isnt warm to me anyway, i prefer 85-90. Though it would have felt good but wind gusts were 35 mph. I told the doc what the pharmacist said and he said it wasnt true. He said its a weight based drug and she can have up to twice the dose he prescribed her. Shes still spitting up badly so something isnt right. Im just too scared to try the dose he wants me too. I need to get a second opinion but we cant see another doc until we get Mylies insurance and Ryans work is in the process of switching insurance companies so who knows when that will be. Jack has yet another vet appointment this evening. I cant wait for all this to be over with!.

gurinsa - March 11

Woah - my computer hasn't even let me on this site lately but I am finally here! I like the new look!! I am with pebbles..I can only keep up with facebook and blogs. I will definitely try to stick with you girls here though!! I am so relieved to hear about everyone's little ones being grumpy and demanding! It makes me feel like we are not alone with Kaitlyn and her tantrums!! The smallest things will set her off on a crying fit!! I can't wait to be out of this stage :)

newbaby2009 - March 11

Rylie has her first major boo-boo :( We were at Walmart yesterday evening and her and Ryan were running down the aisle and she fell on her face and spilt her chin open. I didnt see her fall, i heard her screaming and knew she was actually hurt because she doesnt cry like that unless she is. Ryan said "shes ok" and pulled her back from his shoulder and there was blood all over her face and all down her shirt. Shes so tough though, she quit crying and acted like it didnt even bother her. But she usually loves to show off her boo boos and she wouldnt let anyone look at it. There happened to be a nurse there and she said she definately needed st_tches but Ryans family is old fashioned and Ryans grandma just put some b___terfly st_tches and neosporin on it. W

newbaby2009 - March 11

dont know why that posted...anyway... which i wasnt happy about. If it had been anywhere else besides the bottom of her chin it would have been done right.

ImpatientMommy - March 12

NEWBABY- Oh no! How scary! Jo has never had a fall like that before. I hope it heals okay. GURINSA- Good to hear from you! How are you feeling?

ImpatientMommy - March 12

Oh lordy. Jo can definitely throw a tantrum. Everyday it is guaranteed she will throw a tantrum at the same time. Rob lately has been working from 4-noon so he has to wake up at 3:15. He comes home while I'm putting Jo down for a nap and he'll lay down with us and take a nap with her and when I go in to get her after her nap obviously he stays in bed for awhile, he hardly got any sleep up until then and everyday she throws a tantrum because he doesn't get out of bed. I always tell him not to but he always ends up getting out of bed for awhile. She will cry so hard and then will stop, stiffen her whole body (mostly her legs) and just SCREAM. I told Rob not to get out of bed and she'll get over it after awhile and it's only going to make her think she can get something just by crying a bunch but he always ends up getting out of bed haha.

jendean00 - March 12

Wow, I have not been on in so long the whole thing has changed. Brooke is doing really good going tee-tee on the potty. Her 4 eye teeth are coming in and have really been bothering her. So far one has popped thru the gums...I think we are finally getting adjusted to the time change. My pregnancy is going good..baby growing like she should...still have not settled on a name...actually we have not even started. I like Lillie & DH likes Maggie...which I like but can'think of any middle names. I am really struggling because when we got the name Brooke...I just knew I loved it and that it was the name and so far I have not found that yet...but we still have some time. I will check in more..its been beautiful here so we have been out walking in the evenings and then the rest of our evening is rushed.

ImpatientMommy - March 15

JENDEAN- Does that mean you're trying to potty train her or is she just casually going in the potty? Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. Are you feeling alright as well? I'm so happy for you girls! I am going to be so excited when it's the time where we're all waiting haha and then someone comes on after being gone for a few days and is like I HAD THE BABY! haha that's always the most exciting part!

ImpatientMommy - March 18

I refuse to let this thread die! haha I don't care if I'm coming on here talking to myself, I will! We've been pretty good over here. Her eating is back to normal even though her teeth are still hurting her sometimes. Her eye teeth are STILL not all the way down!

IrinaZ - March 24

WOW! Where did everyone go? I was gone for a while and was afraid that I wouldn't have time to read all the posts to get cought up; instead it looks like everyone has been gone... I miss mu girls!

ImpatientMommy - March 24

Don't worry Irina! I'M STILL HERE! haha I'm never leaving!

IrinaZ - March 24

Phew! Good! I was afraid that I lost everyone! For a moment I thought I was in the wrong place - everything looks different! How's Jo doing? Is she still cranky? Nick is having MAJOR melt downs lately - flopping on the ground screaming and kicking. What's funny - I drop him off at day care one of his teaches says: "Nick is so nice and easy, doesn't it just make you want to have another one?" WAIT a second - MY Nick?? Are you sure you are talking about the same kid? Then both of the teaches start telling me how he is the easiest child they ever had, he is so even-tempered, so nice! I need to ask them how do they make him so nice - clearly we are doing something wrong! Has anyone doing time outs? Is it working for you? We've tried several times, mostly for hitting. He thinks it's a game. He runs to us, hits us and then runs to time out place laughing! He just sits there and giggles!

IRINA- Do not worry! You are not doing anything wrong! I read in Parents magazine that this is common and it's actually a sign that they love you. Your child saves their bad behavior for you at home in private because they know you'll love them anyway as opposed to when they are in day care and with teachers and what not. I swear!!! I read all about this exact thing! Trust me, you're not doing anything wrong! Nick is the most comfortable with you so he's going to be the most comfortable acting out with you. Jo is getting a lot better. She doesn't hit but she throws things when she is mad but I make her pick it up and give it to me and I make her say she's sorry. We haven't tried time outs though.

IrinaZ - March 24

Well in that case Nick must love us more than anything in the whole wide world!!! We make his say that he is sorry and he also thinks it's a game. He'll do something and we say "NO", then we say "If you do this one more time you will go to time out". He shakes his finder just like us, laughts and says: "One more time" or "No more". Then he does it anyway and runs to time out laughing. Or he does it and instantly says "I sorry! Very sorry" It's so d__n funny and cute that we have really hard time keeping straight faces. So we are not doing time outs anymore. We just ignore the bad behavior (which I guess is a form of timeout)

See Jo hasn't done the whole laugh when we're being serious thing. When I say NO and I tell her to say sorry she knows I mean business haha. She gets over it pretty fast and will just walk away, everything forgotten.

wailing - March 27

Hi all. I'm on here checking up on everyone and no one is here. I'm on facebook now...look for me on "Imaptients" page. PEBS----def want u to add me as a friend. I will look for you all now. But, how will I konw who everyone is???? FIND ME:)))

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?