Pregnant -pg120693742560

3 Replies
jessb - March 31

Ok, I know I can go on the pregnancy forum, but Im sure they are tired of all those "am I pregnant questions" so I figured Id ask you ladies. I went off my birth control in mid December. My period has been coming like clockwork since then. A few days ago my period should have started. I spotted very, very lightly for 2 days and thats it. My periods are usually pretty heavy. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Everything I have read said to wait at least another week and test again since that may have been too early. Anyways, what do you laides think? Is there a chance I am pregnant. It is not implantation bleeding b/c the last time I had s_x was 2-3 weeks ago. I read that some people spot around the normal time when they get there period even when pregnant. Please, anyone have any experience with this?

bean - March 31

There's always a chance you could be pg if you're trying. I'd test again every other day, but if you keep getting negatives than chances are it's a negative. Remember it often takes women 6 months to get their bodies back to normal after the pill. I know it's a long wait...

jessb - April 1

Thanks for the answer. I havent tested again... Everything I have read has said you arent likely to get a positive until a week after your missed period and sometimes not even until a week after that. You would think with all the technology nowadays you would get a d__n positive sooner than that!!!

jessb - April 3

Hey girls-BIG FAT POSITIVE today!!!! I knew it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?