Clomid Success Stories For Nov 2009

225 Replies
bebe1 - November 19

YIPEEEE!!!! WIFE is preggo!!! What wonderful news I am in glee for you as you have become our 1st BFP of the bunch. When you have a minute could you recap your cycle for us plse? Thank you. Rose- piano is my favorite instrument to listen to. It is so nice when someone plays it for you. Hrath- glad you are doing better. Afm: I lost the slightest s/e I held unto. Now I really got ZERO to report. But I am sort of de-sensetized anyways, Dust dust everyone!

bebe1 - November 19

DESENSITIZED!

divadivina2u - November 20

WIFE WHAAATTTT!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! I could not be more EXCITED!!!!! I am so HAPPY for you!!! I cant believe it! I have to re-read you post!!! I am so happy, OMG and the 1st day of your job!!!! Double excitement!! Now you will soon have to let them know you will need maternity leave in 9 months!!! LOL. So Wife, tell me, what symptoms did you have besides the breakdown the other day??? Hrath: Be positive, you will be BFP, I reasure this. I will test saturday. I am 12DPO today and I think this month wont work for me, I dont have any other symtoms than lower back pains and like very crampy/stingy AF cramps. So I will try testing at 14DPO which is Saturday. LaLa: WOMEN!!! you be dissapearing like clouds on sunny days!! where where you? how many DPO and how far are you Whats your update?? Rosenow: Keep strong, will have BFP's soon GOD willing! bebe1: Dont get negative on me now!!! :) Be Positive!! Ok, As I said I will be testing Saturday at 14DPO. I dont want to get dissapointed just yet. I am mentally preparing myself in case of -ive. I could go another round. I will not deny I would be dissapointed though. But anyway!!! Lets see what comes up!!!! I am 12 DPO. Experiencing very sharp abdominal pains like AF pains, I am 4 days away of AF to arrive and my lower back is like literally killing me!!! Anyway, WIFE SO EXCITED FOR YOUR BFP CYCLE BUDDY!!!!!!! Hoping to join you in your next road. HOPE IT STICKS!!!!!!!!! How is hubby reacting??? OKOK I am going to stop now. LOL Talk laters Ladies; Sticky Dusts to ALL!!!

divadivina2u - November 20

OHHH Wife which HPT DID YOU USE???

luvbug80 - November 20

CONGRATULATIONS Wifelady!!!!! So excited for you!

luvbug80 - November 20

Ok now for my update, CD 17 and don't think I o'ed again this month. GRRRR!!!! 4 months of trying and I've only o'ed once. Did an acupuncture treatment this morning, hoping it helps. He want to see me 2X a week for 6 weeks! That comes out to around $600, I don't think hubby will go for it, plus we really can't afford it. It's so depressing. A whole other month gone again. I don't know if I became clomid resistent or what!?!?!? Doc Morgan will probably have me wait till around CD 30 before I start the provera again. I guess I'll see what other drus we can do beside clomid. Hope you ladies have great weekend and lots of BFP! Baby dust!

have4want2more - November 20

Just wanted to let you ladies know I'm out. AF found me yesterday afternoon, just as I was half convinced I was PG. It was my 17th day with a high BBT, and I was 3 days late. I'm out of clomid, and I won't get more till Tuesday or so...so I'm not sure what we'll do this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to all of you! Bobbie

rosenow - November 20

WIFE!! Happy Happy JOY JOY!! Dish everything!! What are you symtoms! How are you feeling!! What did you do this cycle!!!

rosenow - November 20

Have4: sorry to hear about AF. Hate that woman! Wife: ok ok I know I said it already but WHOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOO I am sooo excited for you!!! Gives me hope! God be praised! hrath: Test with me next Saturday! Diva: oooooo hope this is your month!!!!!! k I have to go!!! More BFP's!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

lacybos13 - November 20

Well I am CD17 and not really feeling anything. I am having some slight cramping and my face is breaking out like crazy. I am very jealous of ALL my cousins. I have 2 cousins that are sisters who are 8 weeks apart. And I just found out that my other cousin and her sister-in-law (my cousins wife) are both pregnant TOO!! How does this happen??? They all have one or more kid. I just want one of my own!! Sorry for all B**ching. I am the only one of the granddaughters that is not pregnant on my mom and dads side both.... I hope to see BFP from all of you soon. Baby dust to ALL!!

hrath2009 - November 20

Hey ladies! How is everyone doin? Diva- So your testing tomorrow then? I will also be testing tomorrow at 10dpo. I kinda expect a bfn but who knows. Ne way i wish you the best of luck and my fingers are crossed for ya. TONS of sticky baby dust to all! lacy- I definetly know how you feel about being jealous. Hell my cousin had her first kid at 15 and she is now pregnant with her second at age 21 and her sister is now pregnant with her 4th baby at age 25. They are both do within a month. So i REALLY know how you feel. You will soon get your bfp just keep your head up. AFM-cd35 and 9dpo. Well about an hour ago i started spotting(only when i wipe) sorry tmi. I am REALLY not sure if this is af showing up on her own or implantation. I think it may be af. O well, i guess its on to the next cycle. I was really hoping to get a bfp before christmas. I always wanted to surprise my husband with a bfp on christmas. Well i hope you ladies have a great nite! TONS of sticky baby dust to all!

hrath2009 - November 21

Well ladies af found me today! So now i know im ovulating with the clomid which is good. Sorry tmi but with this period i have noticed something weird. When i wipe there is blood but there is also what looks like ewcm that is very stretchy when i put the toilet paper together. So sorry if i grossed ne one out. How is everyone doin? AFM- cd1 and i plan on taking my 3rd round of clomid 100mg days 3-7 again. Hopefully i o again this time. Well i was gonna take a test today but what would be the point lol. I hope we get alot more bfp's soon. Fingers crossed for everyone! TONS of sticky baby dust to all!

hrath2009 - November 21

Also ladies i have another question. FF is saying i only had a 9 day Luteal Phase is that bad? I thought i read somewhere that ne thing below 10 is a defect in the lp. Last month it said my lp was 11 days.

wifelady - November 21

Hey ladies!! Thank you guys sooo much!!! I took a test yesterday morning (i was using the cheapie test strips off of amazon) and to my utter devistation it was like BARELY a line like it was so imaginative... so naturally i'm p__sed at myself about jumping to conclusions about the night before right... well i run to the store at 5:30 haha and buy some clear blue digital ones. I didn't have time so i pee'd and threw it in my purse... i looked at it as i showed up to work and big ol PREGNANT was displayed on the screen! I was so thrilled it was like my seal of proof in my mind!!!! hrath- I haven't made an appointment yet... i will on monday... just trying to let everything settle in... plus i have to find a new doctor ick!!! I'll definently let you know! I think when i call to make the appointment i'm going to tell them i need an ultrasound right away... haha i'm going to demand it!! but i'm still on cloud nine... don't even know how i work because all day i just think of names... haha everyone who introduces themself to me i start wondering if i like their name or not!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! i'm sooo nuts i know!!! As for the luteal phase defect... you should try taking b12 i think is what i read... it's supposed to help with that... and it can't hurt to do it!! diva- i'm so excited!! as far as symptoms go... i've been getting lightheaded when i stand up... my bb's hurt off and on... and i do have some cramping... naturally every little cramp freaks me out but my hubby is so awesome and told me that i can't think about having a miscarriage because it wont happen so i'm just causing undue stress! He's on cloud nine too... telling our daughter she's gonna have a little baby to play with and stuff!! ahh i love it! I can't wait to hear about how your testing goes!!! omg omg... i'm so anxious!!! rosenow- THANK YOU!!! you are so awesome!! i'm not having many symptoms... sore bb's, light headed... thats about it... i'm hoping sooooo hoping not to get morning sickness because i really want to keep my job for as long as possible... i told my husband "more money means MORE BABY STUFF" HAHAHA I'm so hoping you get a bfp soon!! have4- sorry to hear about af... i hate when af shows up! bebe-thanks sooo much!! how are you doing girlie!! Oh... i wanted to mention, i don't know if i did... i never had implantation bleeding with my DD... but i had it this time... and it was more than spotting but not a ton happened over night and was done by the time i woke up... TMI... it was like the size of a quarter in my panties sorry icky i know... but i'm wondering if this could be a sign of twins... since i never had it with my daughter... hmmm!!! we'll see... and LALA- I definently haven't forgotten the pledge!!! You guys keep me sane!!!

divadivina2u - November 21

WELL!!! hellooooo!!! How is everyone??? Wife: I am so excited for you!! cant believe my Ex-Cycle buddy is PREGNANT!!!!! AWESOME!!! I didnt have implantation for my DD either!!! I am so surprised it came out positive sooooo early at 9 DPO,, This could be a sign of..... HOPE ITS TWINS!!!!! If not, another one coukd make you family and be as much loved as well! WIFE DONT LEAVE US NOW!!!!!! I know yoiu wont, not until you see a BFP from ME!!! LOL!!! Hrath: I do not feel sorry that AF got you!! It means you are ovulating!!! YOu willo definitely be caught into pregnancy mode this new whole cycle. ARE YOU WILLING TO BE MY CYCLE BUDDY? you will be couple of days ahead, but its ok. YUP, I took the TEST and it came out NEGATIVE! I am not feeeling so much dissapointed because its the same thing that happened to WIFE!!! she DID NOT get pregnant her firt cycle, then that is why we became cycle buddies on her second. Right Wife? Ok EVERYONE I am CD 30/4DPO and my AF is supposte to find me tomorrow, no more cramping or presure now, but I have the enormeous headache around and sure swollen and hurting BB's. Sooo, I will let everyone know for sure. I will star new cycle again on clomid. hey wife: How much Clomid you took the second time? Believe me I am so trilled for you!!!!!!! Ok peoples, I see you all later on!! *BabyDusts EVERYONE*

lacybos13 - November 21

Glad to hear about all the BFP'S..congrats to everyone who got one and I hope ya'll get what you were expecting (Boy, Girl, Twins...) Well I am CD18 and pretty sure that I O'd on CD16. I had cramping and EWCM and my face broke out. I am still having the EWCM...is this normal. Sorry if this is TMI, but it is the EWCM that is streachy. I have never O'd before, so I dont really know what is normal or what to look for. I am also still having some cramping...could this be implantation or could I still be Oing (I love babies, but I dont want to be one of the very, very few people that have 7 kids at the same time...I know it is possible as I live in IA and there is a couple that is my age (26) who just had quads on Wed on thier first round of clomid and then their were the septuplets (7) that were born here about 14 years ago) Sorry for the long post...I know that the good Lord wont give me more than I can handle...I have been through a lot in my short time that I have been on this Earth.... Thanks for listening..Lacy

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?