What Do You Girls Think -pg119483197818

3 Replies
sterlinberlin05 - November 11

I was just wondering if you girls have always measured big? I mean from the first appointment. I am 14 weeks prego and have only been to the doctor 1 time. I know it's not much but I go again tues. Well really I only saw a nurse the first visit and she said I look big which I look like I'm about 5 months! lol But she said I measure ok. I was 11 and half weeks. We only heard 1 heart beat but it's not like we looked for another one either. My mother inlaw is a twin, I have two sets of cousins too so what do you thin?>

sphinx - November 11

They only started measuring me at 15.1 weeks. I measured 19 then. At 19.1weeks I measured 25. At 23.1 weeks I measured 28. At 25 weeks I measured 30. At 28.4 weeks I measured 34. At 30.5 weeks I measured 38. At this point I "dropped" and the measurements were 38 for the next 2 weeks, then I delivered at 33.4 weeks. I took the measurement myself at 33.4 and it was 42. This is just an example but it was pretty average for a twin pregnancy.

twins4us - November 11

congrats on your pg. It is super common to measure 2-3cm bigger than dates after your first pg. Sounds like you are a bit bigger but not overly so. I measured right on until about 18 weeks, and like the pp I jumped WAY ahead. Your mil doesn't increase your chances as her genes(or your dh's) don't impact how many eggs your body will drop. As far as your cousins, again not really as you don't know why they had twins(could have been spouses genetics). Good LUck...I'd ask for a sono at your appt to put your mind at ease.

sterlinberlin05 - November 12

thanks a lot girls. I go to the doctor tom so we'll see if there's anything different.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?