Danni-Jean's Profile

About Danni-Jean

Hello ,My husband,and I have been trying to adopt for 3yrs with no luck. We have a huge heart for children. We live in Maine.We have a 5ac lot 3bed 2bath home. We enjoy swimming fishing,hiking,and traveling. So travel isn\\\'t a problem. If $ is an issue we can discuss that as well. My husband is a independent contractor,and Installer for Lowe\\\'s. I am the company\\\'s secretary. I also am the manager of a nursery that is run out of our church.So I get to work at home alot.We have two wonderful dogs named Layla and Dixie. We would love to have a new addition to our family (either boy or girl race isn\\\'t a problem). We believe in a good education,and a solid foundations in a child\\\'s life. We are very active in our community,and state foster parent program. we would love to hear from you .You can call or text me Danielle @ 1-207-754-2714. Or you can find me on FB under my email [email protected] Any Questions or concerns plz email or call. Cant waite to hear form you. Oh the other this I wanted to say is if we ever adopted or found someone willing to give up their baby to us. We wouldn\\\'t want to cut the strings of the bio-mom. Pics emails calls ect will be allowed visits to. Thank You Danielle & CJ

Additional Information
City
Maine

Country
USA

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?