Showing Already -pg113588533518

2 Replies
baby#2inaug - December 29

Congratulations to everyone! I am brand new here and just wondering if i am normal. I am 7-8 weeks pregnant and I have a bulge, small but definately noticable. I didn't show when I was pregnant with my girl till 5-6 months, so this is weird to me. My partner is ecstatic and already rubs and talks to my belly. Is anybody else going through something similar?

Becca Bee` - January 1

Hello n#2iA, I to am 8 weeks pregnant (first Pregnancy) and have the same small little belly. I'm not a doctor, but I a__sumed that I was just bloated with gas and also constipated. Funny thing is that I have had bloating before but never with a noticeable belly. I f anyone has any further answers I would also appreciate that answer.

Seredetia - January 1

Girls: I'm no expert and I will say that over and over again, but I've heard (mostly from these boards) that (to baby) a second pregnancy will most likely show sooner do to the muscles already being a bit stretched. To Becca: Everyone is different, hon! Sometimes people will show right away and others won't show until they are much further! And, yes, it could be the gas, too. LOL. ;)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion