What To Expect-pg111534669418

5 Replies
julia - May 5

first i woud like to say congrats to all...well, i just found out today that i am pregnant. im very happy,nervous,scared,and etc. i have no idea what to expect. ladies i would love a response back on some of the upcomming syptoms i should be having (some stories would be nice). th kns

bump - May 6

bump

Keyon's mommy - May 6

every woman and her pregnancy is different. What I might have had you might have. You may suffer for vomiting morning sickness a few cramps here and there sometimes dizziness fatigue ( tired) sharp pains in the v____a round ligament pain, back pain, head ache, crampy feelings, baby movements ( this should be around 16 weeks) weight gain, pelvic pressure, nerve pain in your leg, charlie horse, trouble breathing ( as pregnancy progress) and a whole bunch of other stuff... but that's just me maybe yours might be much better............GOOD LUCK :)

NELLY - May 7

HERE ARE SOME THINGS IVE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS PREGNANCY-NAUSEA-VOMITING-ITCHY BOOBS-ACHING GUMS-NOSE BLEEDS-LEG CRAMPS-TROUBLE BREATHING-HEARTBURN-AND RIB PAIN. I HAVE ALSO HAD CONTRACTIONS STARTING AT 18 WEEKS I AM 28 WEEKS NOW. YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THESE THINGS BUT IF YOU DO YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE NORMAL. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOME.

Jbear - May 8

There's a book you should get called "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It covers symptoms, bodily changes and emotions by month. Every woman is different, and this book was helpful to me because it covered all possible symptoms, and had a list of things to call the doctor for.

Maleficent - May 9

i love "the gilfriends guide to pregnancy" it's light hearted and very informative without freaking you out with all the things that could go wrong. IMO, the what to expect books just freaked me out, but some women love them. i think all the down sides have been covered (and they should) so some of the perks of pregnancy are.... s_x can be better than ever, increased blood flow to the nipples and v____a make you super sensitive. feeling the baby moving around is an *amazing* feeling. if this is your first baby you may not feel it untill about 18 weeks. drink LOTS of water, dehydration during pregnancy is very common. congratulations and good luck!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?